Associate in Veterinary Education
A new 5 day residential course at the Royal Veterinary College, Hertfordshire
The course is designed to foster the development of educators across the field of veterinary science.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for
· lecturers and assistant lecturers
· PhD students with some teaching responsibilities
· post-doctoral researchers
· learning technologists, learning developers and learning resource/library staff
· practicing vets who have teaching or training responsibilities
· veterinary nurses who have teaching or training responsibilities
· nursing clinical coaches
· anyone who is planning a career in academia.
What will I achieve?
You will learn how to create progressive and exciting new learning environments for those you teach or train and, upon successful completion, you will achieve AHEA (Associate of the Higher Education Academy) status.
The RVC veterinary education team boasts impressive credentials; three of our tutors have received the prestigious National Teaching Fellow Award which celebrates outstanding achievement in learning and teaching in higher education. Only four veterinarians nationwide have been honoured with this award.
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th April 2015. Places are limited so early application is advised.
For details on how to apply email us at email@example.com
Or visit our web pages for further information www.rvc.ac.uk/assoc-vet-ed