16th International Conference on Production Diseases in Farm Animals (ICPD)
The 16th International Conference on Production Diseases in Farm Animals (ICPD) will be organized from 20 to 23 June 2016 in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
The objective of the ICPD is “to advance the study and understanding of health and disease in animals managed for food production”. Many animal science and veterinary disciplines are represented at the ICPD, including epidemiology, nutrition, genetics, physiology, immunology, biochemistry, endocrinology and ethology.
We welcome abstracts for presentation at the conference (oral or poster) within the following scientific sessions:
- Reproductive disorders in farm animals
- Heat stress: consequences and prevention
- Locomotion disorders
- Adaptation to lactation
- Gut health and microbiota
- Production diseases in poultry
- Welfare and production trade-offs
- Economics of disease
- Prohealth: Sustainable control of pig and poultry production disease (in cooperation with the EU project Prohealth)
- Free communications
The abstract submission website is NOW open – deadline for submission is 15 February 2016.
Please go to our conference website for more information and guidelines for abstract submission.