VetCo Conferences - Small Animal Cardiology - Warsaw, Poland
"Small Animal Cardiology" Conference Program:
1. Pulmonary hypertension - pathophysiology and diagnosis
2. Pulmonary hypertension - treatment and prognosis
3. Mitral regurgitation - The leak from hell
4. The golden rules of diagnosing heart failure (cough + murmur ≠ heart failure)
5. Hearts on drugs - Treatment of heart failure
6. Feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - Getting into the thick of it
7. Feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - Genes and queens
8. The syncopal dog - what’s got them down?
9. Step away from the cat - approach to feline dyspnea
10. Feline arterial thromboembolism - an ounce of prevention is worth?
11. Congenital cardiac case compilations
VetCo registration page:
link: More info