Pig & Poultry Focus Asia 2020
Pig & Poultry Focus Asia (PPFA2020) is a leading conference on the technical aspects of management of Pig and Poultry in Asia organized by Positive Action Publications and VNU Exhibition (Victam and animal Health & Nutrition 2020, by Victam & VIV Asia)
We utilize leading technical people from the nutrition, health and breeding sectors to bring you up to date with the latest developments in our industry which will have 2 sectors of conferences:
- How can pig be exposed to less antibiotic resistance?
- Key factors influencing health and productivity
- Are two metals better than one?
- Realizing the benefits of welfare
- Find out how to control Campylobacter and Clostridium perfringens
- Pathobiome or Microbiome?
- Help by taking a closer look at the fibre in poultry’s diet
- How can you further optimize egg production?
- Dr. Victor Yamo of World Animal Protection who will discuss how bird welfare and commercial production of poultry products can run alongside each other giving benefits to the farmer in Asia
For Veterinary association, you can make an online registration click here as a group registration, there is both 1 day ticket and 2 days ticket available as early bird rate which help you save cost 30% from standard price before 15th December 2019.