World Veterinary Day 2014 Celebration in India (Haryana)
The Kurukshetra Veterinary Association (Haryana) celebrated the WVD 2014 by organising celebration program for 7days.
Detail of activities performed are as follows:
· Well organised seminar on “animal welfare” presided over chief guest Dr G S Jakhar Director general animal husbandry and dairing haryana state , guest of honour Dr shakti singh deputy director ICDP karnal disst.,Dr prem singh deputy director ICDP Ambala disst, Dr C B khokhar deputy director kurukshetra disst.
· Well organized deworming and FMD vaccination camp for large animals at GVH (government veterinary hospital) sunaria
· Deworming and FMD vaccination camp for sheep and goat at GVH Thol.
· Deworming and FMD vaccination camp at Shri krishan Gaushala GVH Ladwa and Gaushala hanuman mandir GVH Mathana
· FMD vaccination camp for large animals at GVH thaska miraji
· Public awareness camp at school by GVH Sunaria,GVH Mathana and GVH Kharindwa in different schools.
· Poultry farmer awareness camp by GVH Mathana and GVH sunaria
· Special Brucellosis testing camp at distt diagnosis lab kurukshetra.
· Deworming and FMD vaccination camp for pigs at GVH pindarshi
· Special awareness campaigns in different villages by organizing different teams.
Pictures from the different events can be found by clicking HERE.