MSD Animal Health and the World Veterinary Association (WVA) are delighted to announce the 2022 Veterinary Student Scholarship Program that is dedicated to veterinary students from four world regions to enhance their academic experience.
Following the successful delivery of the MSD Animal Health/WVA Veterinary Student Scholarship Programs 2016-2021, MSD Animal Health and WVA have agreed to continue the successful collaboration and to launch the 2022 Veterinary Student Scholarship Program to include 80 scholarships of US$ 2,500 (of a total of $200,000) to be granted to selected students from countries in the regions of Latin America, Africa, North Africa/Middle East and Asia/Oceania.
Eligibility Requirements for Students
- Not a recipient of any previous MSD Animal Health/WVA scholarship.
- Citizen of one of the countries under the grant coverage: Latin America, Africa, North Africa/Middle East and Asia/Oceania.
- Currently registered for the academic year 2022-2023 at a recognized school of veterinary medicine in the country.
- Have completed all first-year exams.
- Registered in the second – or third-year year of the program (or equivalent if the program is longer than 4 years).
- First and last year students are not eligible candidates for this scholarship program.
The applications will be reviewed by an ad hoc committee of the WVA Working Group on Veterinary Education. The announcement of the selected students will be published by 26-29th April 2023 during the World Veterinary Association Congress in Taipei, Taiwan.
The application form can be submitted here:
Deadline for submission
The completed application must be submitted by 1stNovember 2022, 12:00 pm (Brussels time)
Frequently asked questions
Document that poses a series of common questions and answers on the MSD/WVA Veterinary Student Scholarship Program:
MSD Animal Health and the World Veterinary Association encourage qualified students to submit their applications and wish success to all the candidates.