Orenburg region, , street Cheluskintsev, 18
460014 Orenburg Russia
The Orenburg State Agrarian University G.V. Petrova
Welcome to our site! The Orenburg State Agrarian University has the old history. About 80 years our university prepares highly qualified specialists for agribusiness of Russia.
Today our graduates work in all spheres of national economy. They hold different positions in state and regional governmental structures. They are heads and leading experts of the largest enterprises of the Russian Federation and the Orenburg region. Also the graduators of our university work in different scientific fields.
Rich scientific research is collected by the lectures of our university. Annually the staff of our university fulfils research effort on various scientific spheres. The total value of this work is millions dollars.
Directions of scientific research are:
- Resource-saving and accurate agricultural tenure;
- Selection of highly productive drought-resistant and cold-resistant grades of agricultural crops (including winter- agricultural crops) and new breeds of animals;
- Complex protection systems of agricultural plants;
- Manufacturing of alternative energy sources and local supply power of territories.
- Innovative biotechnologies in animal industries;
- Innovative monitoring systems and complex management of industrial objects and elements of their industrial and engineering infrastructure;
Qualitative education is highly skilled scientific and pedagogical staff. It has considerable experience of research activity. Educational system also has constant quality assurance of its process.
The university actively introduces Russian and international quality standards. The European system of test units - ECTS accepted by the Bolonsky convention is used in the organization of educational process. Introduction of the international standards and the advanced world approaches guarantees high quality of education and its recognition by all participants of the world community.